Category : Parenting
PARENTING ADHD Tip #5: Things NOT to Say to an ADHD Child || Parenting ADHD || Homeschooling ADHDby Roxy-Publishingon.PARENTING ADHD Tip #5: Things NOT to Say to an ADHD Child || Parenting ADHD || Homeschooling ADHDParenting ADHD Tip #5: Things NOT to Say to an ADHD Child || Parenting ADHD || Homeschooling ADHD ↓↓↓ CLICK TO SEE MORE INFO ↓↓↓ Subscribe so you don’t miss any ADHD parenting tips from the Raising an ADHD Child series! I will be posting a video on ADHD parenting every few weeks. Let’s work […]

↓↓↓ CLICK TO SEE MORE INFO ↓↓↓

Subscribe so you don’t miss any ADHD parenting tips from the Raising
an ADHD Child series! I will be posting a video on ADHD parenting every few weeks. Let’s work together at building better relationships with our exceptional and strong-willed children.

✦ Who are we?
My name is Tanya, and I’m a newbie homeschooling mom blessed with 3 kiddos, aged 7, 4, and 2. We are a eclectic, secular homeschooling family trying to grow together in knowledge and in spirit. You can find videos here about homeschooling, motherhood, parenting, ADHD, homemaking, and transitioning from a working mom to a SAHM/WAHM. Thank you for subscribing and joining our homeschool journey!

✦ Where else can you find us?
Instagram: projecthappyhome
Email: Contactprojecthappyhome@gmail.com

✦ FTC Disclaimer: Thus far, all of the products featured on my channel have been purchased by me. If I am ever lucky enough to have products sent to me for review or if I partner with a company (e.g., as an affiliate), I will disclose it in the video. Please understand that my integrity and my relationship with all of you is of paramount importance, and I would never mislead you for any amount of monetary gain. The opinions and reviews that I share are entirely my own.

✦ Intro music:
PACIFIC SUN by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/kbqmEJTr3nU

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: “Natural Supplements for ADHD || Supplements to Improve Focus and Calm”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Video Rating: / 5

Parenting young children often comes with daily challenges, and for parents who have children with ADHD and extreme emotional reactions, the challenges can be significant. A recent study shows that parenting styles can make a difference. Michael Manos, Ph.D., explains.

NOTE: Members of the media may download broadcast quality video, audio, script and web assets for editorial use at newsroom.clevelandclinic.org.

➨ Visit Cleveland Clinic: http://bit.ly/XlxDfr
➨ Visit Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic: http://bit.ly/VBQ3nW
➨ Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/W0bJ0y
➨ Like Cleveland Clinic on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/WMFkul
➨ Follow Cleveland Clinic on Twitter: http://bit.ly/Uua1Gs
➨ Follow Cleveland Clinic on Google+: http://bit.ly/136vcTe
➨ Follow Cleveland Clinic on Instagram: http://bit.ly/12gMABx
➨ Connect with Cleveland Clinic on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/120XfNs
➨ Follow Cleveland Clinic on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/11QqS3A

Related Posts

17 Responses

1. Jean FloresNovember 21, 2018 at 7:44 am

Than u so much for this video helps alot

2. nadinsshNovember 21, 2018 at 7:55 am

Wow! Thank you so much!! I love your video!! I really needed to hear that! Very helpful tips and beautifully put as well! Thank you!!

3. Erin BellNovember 21, 2018 at 8:07 am

My 10 year old son has ADHD this video really opened up my eyes to some things I need to work on. Thank you for the video!

4. Ethnic Green LivingNovember 21, 2018 at 8:20 am

I can’t express my gratitude for this again! I am pretty sure this was a re watch as I a grtting my lesson plans done hugs 🙂

5. Raymond Tijs home channelNovember 21, 2018 at 9:15 am

why are there no movies about how to be a parent with add
    i have add i have a lot of issues about being a parent. how to be extravert and make mor econtact instead of living in my head.

6. Allerim Z.November 21, 2018 at 9:27 am

👏👏Bravo👏👏 Thank you for this wonderful video❤❤❤

7. Thomas SkupienNovember 21, 2018 at 10:00 am

Omg I’m a late diagnosis ADHDer, us adults would appreciate this too. Just acknowledge small victories

8. Bhavesh patelNovember 21, 2018 at 10:35 am

Check out this app if you have ADHD

9. Gideon's ArmyNovember 21, 2018 at 11:04 am

Tanya, I know where you stand from a religious perspective…but I want you to know that the Lord has truly used this for me. I love when you do videos like this and I hope you are encouraged to keeep them up. One bad moment doesn't define your motherhood. I apologize a lot to my ADHD child. He prays for me often (he's 8!). And I tell him I will fail alot and to give me grace and in the same way I will give the gift of grace and prayer to him. We are not perfect but loving him well is my hearts desire and I make sure he knows that. Tfs!

10. Seth PumphreyNovember 21, 2018 at 11:10 am

I am not trying to be rude because I ADHD myself, but I do feel bad for you that. I undersrand your trying and you should keep doing what your doing, but the reason I am saying this is because I know much troblue I am to my parents.

Edit: I am not trying to be rude because I have ADHD myself, but I do feel bad for you that you have to deal with it. I undersrand your trying and you should keep doing what your doing, but the reason I am saying this is because I know much troblue I am to my parents.

11. Vanessa VNovember 21, 2018 at 11:51 am

Thank you!!! This was very helpful. I’ve subscribed and I’m going to go on a binge watch!! 💙

12. Umm ThinkzNovember 21, 2018 at 12:46 pm

You are my new favorite person. ❤

13. Mister DeplorableNovember 21, 2018 at 1:22 pm

WHO IN THE HELL GAVE THIS A THUMBS DOWN ? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF . IN FACT I'M ASHAMED FOR YOU AND OF YOU

14. Sarah TonenNovember 21, 2018 at 1:43 pm

thank you for this, I really feel better after hearing you speak. I recognized adhd in my husband years ago. suddenly I realized my son might be. I'm fairly certain now that he is and I am too! We struggle so much to deal with our huge emotions and I never understood why I was struggling so much with my own interior emotional life. I tried therapy, was diagnosed with GAD, but nothing really ever fully fit.
    I was always the "weirdo", my 1st grade teacher put my desk in the centre of the room so I wouldn't talk, I was bullied in grade 4 and 8….omg, this makes so much sense.
    sorry all this is rushing to me in real time. in the middle of a trigger. thank you for this brilliant video. You've left me with a banquet of thought! xoxo
    it's a big awakening but it could explain a lot. God bless you xoxo

15. VideoRehashNovember 21, 2018 at 2:39 pm

I'm glad that you did this video, I'm not a parent but I have adhd that went undiagnosed until adulthood, some of my friends have adhd as well, giving their children a far increased chance of having adhd brains.
    This vlog really made me think of a lot of the ways I was treated growing up, and about how to encourage myself and others to approach adhd children and better contextualize the world for our type of thought patterns.
    Neurotypical people, and adhd people alike have a limited understanding of our differences, and I'm confident your video will help bridge that gap of understanding. Much love.

16. Becoming CountryNovember 21, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Thankyou. I was feeling like a failure because I’m not always calm, cool and collected. 😞

17. Ion BulgarNovember 21, 2018 at 3:01 pm

I have ADHD and my parents were nice with me