The over 65s are still copping a lot of flak for voting Leave at the Brexit referendum – apparently they’re all racist, selfish arseholes! So here’s a video in their defence, explaining why they are actually our best voters!
– The life experience of our elders.
– Are they really selfish?
– Time preference: Longsightedness Vs Shortsightedness.
The part on time preference is adapted from Hans Hermann Hoppe’s “Democracy: The God That Failed.”
Twitter: @OnTheOffenssive – https://twitter.com/OnTheOffenssive
1. Newsnight – David Starkey reaction to Brexit vote
2. British youth worry Brexit vote will mean big changes
3. Millennials blame older generations for Brexit, but whose fault is it really?
4. Young Voters React to the Brexit
5. Brexit Clash: Younger Voters vs. Older Voters
6. EU referendum: how will young people vote?
7. Vince Cable: Brexit was caused by old voters ‘obsessed’ with immigration
8. Like most young people, I voted against Brexit – and I know that Theresa May didn’t betray us, our parents did
9. EU Referendum Results: Young ‘Screwed By Older Generations’ As Polls Suggest 75% Backed Remain
10. The U.K.’s Old Decided for the Young in the Brexit Vote
11. Nearly half of young people don’t think they are exclusively heterosexual
12. How to get young people to vote | Rick Edwards | TEDxHousesofParliament
13. Europe: From WWII To Today’s European Union
14. Desperate Measures After Benefits Cut – Real Stories
15. Best of Money: Why millennials go on holiday instead of saving
1. Wandering – Gunnar Olsen
2. Acid Jazz by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
3. Outro Music: Randall & MC GQ Boiler Room London DJ Set
Video Rating: / 5